Pankapu: a Fairy Tale as a game
2D action/platformer game, tribute to the 90’s, with upgrades, secret passages, and even an annoying fairy-like companion.
Pankapu is a colorful action platformer in which you can transform freely from Warrior to Archer or Mage. Switch wisely between your three Aegis and master them to fulfill your destiny and defeat Gangreyn, the Prince of Nightmares.
Told in the manner of a fable read to a child, the game has two levels of reading: the story of Pankapu, epic and naïve in the dreamlike world of Omnia, and the one about Djaha’rell’s life, in the real world, dark and tragic.
- Classic 90’s action-platformer in 2D told like a tale
- Two parallel stories between Dreams and Reality
- 3 Aegis, changing gameplay style, switchable in real time
- Infuse your weapons with the power of Dream
- Re-explore stages to find secrets and treasures
- Soundtrack composed by Ganaé and Hiroki Kikuta
- PC, Mac, Linux, PlayStation®4, Xbox One
« Look at how pretty this game is »
Destructoid – Papa Niero
« Draws on nostalgia and tribal inspirations »
Indie Game Magazine – Luke Siuty
« It got me right in the feels »
Pankapu: digital painting in action
Too Kind Studio® and Pankapu® are registered trademarks
All Rights reserved.
Contact : contact[at]tookindstudio.com
Too Kind Studio : 99a bd Constantin Descat 59200 Tourcoing FRANCE
Website hosted by: OVH SAS – 2 rue Kellermann BP 80157 59100 Roubaix FRANCE – http://www.ovh.com/fr/contact