Too Kind Studio
Based in Tourcoing, FRANCE
20 September, 2017
2D story-driven action-platformer (with upgrades, secret passages, and even an annoying fairy-like companion). Pankapu is a colorful game in which you can transform freely from Warrior to Archer or Mage. Switch wisely between your three Aegis and master them to fulfill your destiny and defeat Gangreyn, the Prince of Nightmares.
Told in the manner of a fable read to a child, the game has two levels of reading: the story of Pankapu, epic and naïve in the dreamlike world of Omnia, and the one about Djaha’rell's life, in the real world, dark and tragic.
- Classic 90’s action-platformer in 2D told like a tale
- Two parallel stories between Dreams and Reality
- 3 Aegis, changing gameplay style, switchable in real time
- Infuse your weapons with the power of Dream
- Re-explore stages to find secrets and treasures
- Soundtrack composed by Ganaé and Hiroki Kikuta
Pankapu - Trailer Nintendo Switch YouTube
Pankapu - Trailer 2017 YouTube
Pankapu - Teaser 2017 YouTube
Logo & Icon
- ""Look at how pretty this game is""
- Papa Niero, Destructoid
- ""It got me right in the feels""
- Jessthearchmage, Gaming Cypher
- ""Pankapu est une vraie réussite. L'univers enchanteur du conte déteint jusque dans le gameplay bienveillant envers le joueur.""
- Seldell, IndieMag
Available on Bandcamp pankapu.bandcamp.com.
About Too Kind Studio
Too Kind is a video game studio based in Lille, in France. Developing a transmedia universe for our personal use during several years, we finally decided to become creatively independent and to jump into the indie adventure in January 2014. We want to develop our own vision of video game. We design our games as a scenario supported by a gameplay and not the opposite.
More information on Too Kind Studio, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Game designer / Storyteller
Communcation and Support